***Update: Ashley Erickson of HelpUbookHer has sent extensive emails of which explain in detail that her business doesn’t work with Jack Spade and is no longer affiliated with Trinity St. Clair. Ashley has provided information in regards to who she feels sent me the emails of which implicated HelpUbookHer and Jack Spade with the Richard Nanula photos. Her thoughts parallel that of another industry insider of which I’ve had a chance to speak with in regards to this situation.
A PornNewsToday exclusive by Monica Foster (please do not reprint without linking back to the source – thank you bloggers and mainstream media 🙂 )
Due to my follow up post to the initial post in regards to leaked photographs from TheDirty.com which seem to be of pornstar Samantha Saint and Richard Nanula (former CFO of Disney who led the acquisition of Miramax) in what appears to be a sexual act, I have been requested by two individuals (pornstar Jack Spade and Ashley Erickson of HelpUBookHer) who are referenced in insider emails of which I’ve posted to “acknowledge my mistake” and post retractions (please view AdultFYI.com).
From my perspective, not enough information is available to me as of yet to acknowledge a mistake OR post a retraction – especially considering some details of which have recently come to light.
Here are the facts:
- Beginning mid 2012, I began receiving emails in regards to Samantha Saint allegedly being “set up” by Trinity St. Clair (who is allegedly pimped by Jack Spade) to participate in a “private shoot” which turned out to be a “trick gone wrong” (aka escorting gig) with a man who is now is being identified as being Richard Nanula.
- January of 2013 it was revealed to me that the source who fed me the information in regards to Samantha Saint, Trinity St. Clair, Jack Spade (and several other individuals) was in turn in communication with 2 men who have supported the No On Measure B campaign, who have opposed AB332 (condom mandates for the porn industry in California), and who have gone to great lengths to gather information on me and prompt blogs about me personally. These 2 men are Michael Whiteacre aka Ari Bass and Sean Tompkins of TheRealPornwikileaks. Much of the information the source revealed to me was valid, however the source had reason AND motive to attempt to influence me to write blogs which would “out” competition to a leading escort agency by the name of TheLuxuryCompanion (I have proof of this which I will post at a later time – for now view the screenshots below).
- Trinity St. Clair’s logo is clearly visible on the initial leaked photos which were posted on TheDirty.com
- Trinity St. Clair has been actively marketed and advertised by HelpUbookHer on TheEroticReview.com (see the screen shot above).
- Pornstar Jack Spade (who considering his history, I believe is a pimp – please view AdultFYI.com for info) is featured in a scene on Trinity St. Clair’s website (see the screenshot below).
- Jack Spade aka Jeremy Doudna has a post office box at the exact same UPS store (7582 Las Vegas Blvd South) as NuVision Media LLC (the company listed as producing TrinityStClair.com) and OCcash.com (a company which appears to be connected to the agency OCmodeling).
- NuVision Media appears to also run ClubKatieSummer.com – a website featuring Katie Summers (a pornstar who has recently filed a lawsuit against HIV positive porn professional John Stagliano for not disclosing his STD status to her).
As of current from what I’m aware, neither Trinity St. Clair nor Samantha Saint’s representatives from Wicked Pictures have made a statement in regards to the Richard Nanula sex scandal. Richard Nanula himself hasn’t made a statement in regards to this issue either as to whether this was a “private sextape”, a commercial pornshoot or an escorting encounter which was somehow recorded.
When statements are made, much more in regards to this situation will be made clear. Until then, I will continue my independent research into this matter.
It’s possible that Trinity St. Clair acted alone in allegedly filming Samantha Saint & Richard Nanula, but I highly doubt it. I personally feel that much of this situation is either a failed extortion attempt, a “pimp war” and/or a “porn war” (which stems from Free Speech Coalition supporters) that is now out of control. Careers and lives are being ruined due to selfish actions, thoughtlessness and greed – I feel it’s time to stop and for the truth to come out.
Below are posts prompted by Ari Bass aka Michael Whiteacre and written by Sean Tompkins which reflect they had communication with my source in regards to what I assumed to be private conversations. My source has since denied speaking with these men (I have emails that reflect this), but I have a difficult time believing it due to certain details posted (though other details are exaggerated and/or fictitious).